Sunday, October 30, 2011

TURTLES Part II: More from the Cove

Here are some more pics I took around the cove!

I don't know what this is called, but I have named it "Dentist Office Aquarium Fish (Doaf)" LOL



Doesn't this look like it came straight from a volcano!!! Well I guess it did at some point!


I am not really sure what this is called, but my friends and I have named this "Scaly Button". This thing is so strange! If you know what it is please let me know!
We picked one up yesterday and the bottom is bright red and purple and looks exactly like a Gerber daisy! I could not pick one up today because they were all stuck really hard to the rocks!




Nirvana...oops, Vana! LOL


This is the cove where the turtles were.


More Vana

Sea Cucumber


And this is the sunset across from my apartment! Beautiful end to a beautiful day!


 Goodnight all, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment