Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cali Here We Come

My friend Ms. Brandy Lemelle flew in from Houston (Her first flight ever! So proud of her!) to join me in my journey from Lubbock, TX to Los Angeles, CA! We woke up and hit the road about 6:00am! Our first stop, Starbucks, and gas!



The drive was so beautiful the whole way to Phoenix, AZ which is where we stopped for the first night.
Our first novel experience however...was Roswell, NM!












Aliens on every corner! After we got that out of our system, it was time to continue the journey.


New Mexico was absolutely stunning!




In the middle of absolute no where, we saw White Sands!




Our first real mountain to view!









Entering Arizona we encountered strange plant life!







We were very happy to see this sign!


Even happier to see this one!




We went here!





And here!



Diego gave Brandy some shade!




Went to Madame' Tussaud's Wax Museum, and saw Wilson! So fitting!









In the extreme distance, you can see the Hollywood sign. We did so much more here than pictured. Went to Long Beach, Santa Monica Beach, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills! I guess I was in such shock and awe, that I didn't grab Tiki (my camera).

On to Hawaii! I said goodbye to my friend, and headed to the great unknown!


No comments:

Post a Comment